Tuesday, August 01, 2006

On Music, Books and Movie


Well I went around blogs lately and, well ... I thought about the stuff we all (or at least some of the bloggers) write about their most favorite book or movie and I got back and checked mine and I had - again - a problem writing about the stuff I like so.... Here's as we say on the tip of the fork what I thought about my relations with music movies and books in very short sentences.
good night.


about movie's : wow I never thought to collect anything but its just happens, I guess so.... Now I got like more then 400 DVD's and growing and I cant help it. I'm a freak. Last movie I saw and really liked was 'Everything Is Illuminated' for the story (I love a good story and this one is really good story telling), and for the pass the time action not to think too much speedy needy adrenalin 'District B13'.

about music:same as the movie's I'm a music freak too. I can't see my life with out it. I need it 24/7 and that collection is growing too. I hear almost everything I can. Music is life(for me most of the time). Right now in my stereo are - Gogol Bordello, Leningrad, Matisyahu, System of a down, Ramones, Pearl Jam, Red Hot chili Peppers, Fiona Apple, Peeping Tom and That 1 guy.

I love to read and well that's hard. Well the last one that left me in really good mood was - American Gods - by : Neil Gaiman (like 2 or 3 years ago), and the comics - DEMO - by : Brian Wood & Becky Cloonan. Right now I finished a book about Japan modern history, and I'm rereading 'The Club Dumas' by Arturo Perez-Reverte.


(on the photo's you can see the cover fro 'Everything Is Illuminated' soundtrack, Leningrad - made in the ass, the new Mars Volta - Amputechtureand and my Godfather of rock my Godfather for music the Man the 1 and only I bring you Muddy Waters)

No comments: