Friday, August 04, 2006

Going to the Opera

Hey, I'm going to the Opera, yes I am, well.......Not really I got a job interview, yeah a job interview at the opera, a job at the opera - me ?
who would have believe - not me ! Any way its for how do I say it well this is how they put it - 'designing and manufacturing accessory's, building sets, fixing sets and basic carpentry' well..... Wish me luck coz first I need a job, really, no more money in the bank already overdraft. Second I got to evacuate my apartment by the end of this month so if I got no job and no apartment I'm gonna be in big problem out to the street and shit well.....That's it for now gonna relax and see a movie - 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks' a Disney flick from 1971 I saw it when I was a kid and found it three days ago so now I got the time to see it so..... Later.

oh by the by this here is a new illustration I'm working on cant say where but i'll tell you when it'll be publish wish me good luck on both (if you do thanks!).

No comments: