Saturday, July 03, 2010

washing my thoughts.......



gotta write it some where - so here is as good as any place.
i probably shouldn't post this - but when you feel - like you lost it all - theres nothing more to lose....

its amazing - i herd from you more - when i was far away
but now that i'm close i don't here from you at all.....

i wonder whats the mathematical equation for this..... cos it looks like unsolvable math problem :)



i guess its all about the way you arrange your prioritize - i think i'm somewhere around 4 or 5 which is not bad at all - but not good enough - friends come 2 in my list.... thought you'll have time for me this week or just see me once - see my new apartment, for example, i'm here 2 weeks already - i was mistaken - i'm not bitter about it - just a little sad. but i get it and thats even better.... better then not getting or understanding it at all. i'm learning.

the problem is - its always easier to get back in the shall.
NOT ANY MORE!

so.....i'm in warsaw....and i'm going out again

so ppl wherever you are - your more then welcome to join me :)

O.K. one last song from Mr.Wonder - just coz he makes me smile.



enjoy this warn night......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeMfwUN5z_4&feature=related#q=Stevie%20Wonder&st=disco

No comments: