Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I said it once before but it bears repeating now.... white stripes munchies



Fell in love with a girl / fell in love once and almost completely / she's in love with the world / but sometimes these feelings / can be so misleading / she turns and says "are you alright?" / I said "I must be fine cause my heart's still beating" / She says "come and kiss me by the riverside, bobby says it's fine he don't consider it cheating".
Red hair with a curl / mellow roll for the flavor / and the eyes for peeping / can't keep away from the girl / these two sides of my brain / need to have a meeting / can't think of anything to do / my left brain knows that / all love is fleeting / she's just looking for something new / and I said it once before / but it bears repeating.



dead leaves and the dirty ground / when I know you're not around / shiny tops and soda pops / when I hear your lips make a sound / when I hear your lips make a sound
thirty notes in the mailbox / will tell ya that I'm coming home / and I think I'm gonna stick around / for a while so you're not alone / for a while so you're not alone
if you can hear a piano fall  / you can hear me coming down the hall / if I can just hear your pretty voice / I don't think I need to see at all / don't think I need to see at all
soft hair and a velvet tongue / I wanna give ya what you give to me / and every breath that is in your lungs / is a tiny little gift to me / is a tiny little gift to me
I didn't feel so bad 'til the sun went down / then I come home / no one to wrap my arms around / wrap my arms around
well any man with a microphone  / can tell you what he loves the most / and you know why you love at all  / if you're thinking of the holy ghost / if you're thinking of the holy ghost

No comments: