Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Last Job 2 Zarka

On my last day on Zarka they asked to do something for an invitation - something funny - and if i can to show something from the collection - they picked a nice ice-cream bathing suite for girls - but it wasn't funny or cool or even that good so you can remember it after you got the flayer - i suggested the "Leaders" board shorts that have Golda, Dayan, Ben-Guryon and Hertzel faces printed on the fabric - a cool illustration by Edo and Ofri Livney. I thought having all this faces - and that it looks fucking cool would do better than the ice-cream - and for that what is better then to draw dayan smilling and wearing the picture of the shorts.

A few days later i went by to say hello and take the rest of my stuff - and i see my illustration
used as an add for a job - my job.
Yes i resigned a week before. But i still think that if they are gonna use an illustration that i did for them for one thing - use it on other stuff still need my premition or even let me know that they are going to do it. I think its the right thing to do........But on the same note - i do wish Zarka all the luck and i hope they'll stay here for a long time :)

so thers a phone number here if you want the job

No comments: